ok , I admit it... I am evil

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bigtallfatbloke

...i gave in to temptation tonight, left the bike in the garage and succumbed to the temptress known as Bacardi...well it was cold out and it is christmas..erm...nearly...ish....but i feel good as no beer has passed my lips...I will blame tonights deviant behaviour on anybody but me..because it is their fault of course...bloody typical...i spend almost all year alkohol free & riding like a demon possessed only to be thwarted at the last hurdle...oh well i suppose , i wont be the only one....it's not my fault of course...I mean, they made me do it.:ohmy::angry:

Abitrary

I'm sorry.. he's making me laugh and I'm about to piss meself.. and i've got to do stuff in the morning

Brock

Eugh! If you're going to succumb to something... . Bacardi!!?

Never mind BTFB, maybe next year you won't be a complete failure :ohmy:

wafflycat

No, you're not evil, you're normal. The key to *successful* long-term weight loss is not to feel as if you're denying yourself something and when you have it, feel rotten and then comfort-eat. The key is to allow yourself *treats*, just not all the time. So, Mr BTNSFB, dust yourself off, put it behind you, view it as a treat and get back on the healthy stuff today. One slip does not a total disaster make. Dealing with slips is part of dealing with everyday situations.

Top Bottom