Ok...Katie price

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Err, astute slag.

OP
OP
Bigtallfatbloke

Bigtallfatbloke

yep...I reckon thats right. I really dont like her though, well at least how she is publically. Tonight on the J. Ross show she was just common as muck...yuck.

Big Bren

Certainly she's the queen of chav britain and her tawdry antics present a pretty unpleasant spectacle at times. That said, she is considerably richer than yow (or me) so I guess by her own estimation, she's a terrifically succesful business-woman.

As an aside though BFTB, I'm surprised you watch Jonathon Ross; all those gays must get right up your arse?

Bren

Abitrary

Bigtallfatbloke said:
Slag or astute?

Yeah, know what you mean.

I guess astute if we're all talking about it, and using cognitive dissonance might buy a paper tommorrow with her on it

Cathryn said:
Both, I totally agree.

I really dislike everything she stands for but you can't deny the girl's business skills!!

In other words..................................

someone had to stoop this low...................................

so it might as well be me...........................................

She has large assets?

Cathryn

Legendary Member
Her assets are considerably larger than mine :biggrin: Although I prefer mine.

domtyler

Über Member
Ah, Jordan (I had to google katie price :biggrin:)

Slag is a slang term, primarily used in the United Kingdom, to describe women of loose morals who engage in casual sex and promiscuous behaviour and may even be suspected of prostitution.
Wikipedia

As she is now married with three kids calling her a slag is slightly harsh I'd say.

ChrisKH

Guru
Slag doesn't mean that at all. Not just that anyway. If I go 'You Slaaaaaaaag' in a very heavy Estuary accent to a man am I accusing him of loose morals?

The only issue I have with Jordan is people acknowledge her for.......something, not sure what. Ignore her, she will go away. Give her attention, she will make money. What sort of society are we living in where it profits to act as she does?

A lesson from the financial world is that you must always exercise caution over inflated assets.

At least she will never need to wear a cycle helmet as the chances of hitting her head....................

MarkF

Guru
Why castigate her for exploiting her assets? Good luck to her.

Yeah, she is thick and common but, not too thick to forget to humiliate her husband though, not much chance of him sitting on the "star" cushion with JR.
I have seen a pic of her without make -up and she is a natural beauty, believe it or not.

Top Bottom