Ok l will risk repeating myself

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I promise not to bang on about my latest purchase after this but l can't help how pleased lam to have finally laid my grubby mitts on one^_^

T4tomo

Guru
Looks very nice :okay:

OP
OP
W

woodbutchmaster

Veteran
A familiar username and choice of bikes. Are you back for good? How many bikes are you up to now?
Yeah l didn't want to leave the first time round but weird stuff happened and my computer deleted all my passwords and l couldn't log in to CC. So altered user name and l'm back^_^
Slightly embarrassed to admit it but l have nine bikes in total. Three Looks, three Vitus , an Olmo , a Fiorelli Coppi and l will have to look in my workshop to see what the other one is .....obviously it's time for me to sell it if l can't even remember what it is !!

OP
OP
W

woodbutchmaster

Veteran
Or Blue tape and bottle cages to match.

A very nice bike - hope you have many happy miles on it.
l agree , blue would be good, white is just impractical apart from anything else. And it needs new hoods for the 9spd Ultrega shifters ....got any ideas ?

Milkfloat

An Peanut
Yeah l didn't want to leave the first time round but weird stuff happened and my computer deleted all my passwords and l couldn't log in to CC. So altered user name and l'm back^_^
Slightly embarrassed to admit it but l have nine bikes in total. Three Looks, three Vitus , an Olmo , a Fiorelli Coppi and l will have to look in my workshop to see what the other one is .....obviously it's time for me to sell it if l can't even remember what it is !!
I would be embarrassed to only have nine too. What's the market looking like in France at the moment, any bargains to be had?

OP
OP
W

woodbutchmaster

Veteran
I would be embarrassed to only have nine too. What's the market looking like in France at the moment, any bargains to be had?
The market for bikes here is strong and there are few enough real bargains to be had for the good stuff. The LOOK is asking €1500 and the Luis Ocana is €30. the last time l checked Leboncoin there were 759 bikes for sale in the Lot where l live but in the whole of France on this site alone there were over 43,000 bikes on offer. Its a full time job checking for bargains :wacko:
fb20f2cb1954a1b154f3286e5c08bd8924d50768.jpg

24bf312c11a20dd16f5847cfe38ed3cc59fb843c.jpg

Top Bottom