Ok - one for the males on CC....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I had yhis kinda thing once - a dull ache, on one side. The doc said it was an infection, and I had some antibiotics - the wife was very concerned where I may have got an infection!

Best get it checked out....;)

yenrod

montage said:
Right, I am going to be blunt here.

Sometimes, randomly, my testicles - mainly my left one - aches pretty badly. Not a crippling pain, but a very noticable one anyway.

Anything of concern? - cycling related?

Also, the pain can arise after "private time" :S

Well I did say I was going to be blunt....

Well if your bollocks are cramped in a tight pair of cycling shorts/against a stiff sadlle = dont ya think they're gonna hurt !

Mine do - sometimes !

PaulB

Legendary Member
99.9% of the time, it's nowt so best not worry, listen to worry or speculate on anything at this stage. No-one added one minute to their lives by worrying.

Niall McL

I had the dull ache I reckon your talking about recently along with quite a sizeable lump. Went to the doctors who wasn't too concerned about it as the lump was detatched ie in the scrotum but seperate from the testicle. He said it was probably an infection and most likely brought on by regular cycling. A course of antibiotics cleared it up but he still referred me to see a consultant. His advice was always er on the side of caution and go to the doctor....he even threw in a free prostate examination!!!!!

Top Bottom