ok which dummy.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Just move the keyboard a quarter inch to the right. That'll sort it.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
It was probably the same genius designer who decided that it was vitally important to put the little-used power button** on my Lenovo laptop where the frequently-used delete key should be. (**I don't power the laptop down, I just close the lid). While (s)he was at it (s)he placed the up-arrow key where the right shift key should be so I am frequently inserting a lowercase letter a line above where I want to insert the uppercase version! :cursing::banghead:

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Again on the subject of keyboards,why when i'm typing 'what' does it come up 'waht' many many times? The a and the h are separated by 4 other letters.

gavgav

Guru
It was probably the same genius designer who decided that it was vitally important to put the little-used power button** on my Lenovo laptop where the frequently-used delete key should be. (**I don't power the laptop down, I just close the lid). While (s)he was at it (s)he placed the up-arrow key where the right shift key should be so I am frequently inserting a lowercase letter a line above where I want to insert the uppercase version! :cursing::banghead:
How do you find the Lenovo? I’ve just had a new Yoga 380 at work and it’s given me nothing but trouble since I’ve been using it! Docking station issues, screen issues losing 2nd screen and intermittently losing both, keyboard and scroll pad stopped working!! Engineer out to it today diagnosed a “loose connection” :thumbsdown:

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
How do you find the Lenovo? I’ve just had a new Yoga 380 at work and it’s given me nothing but trouble since I’ve been using it! Docking station issues, screen issues losing 2nd screen and intermittently losing both, keyboard and scroll pad stopped working!! Engineer out to it today diagnosed a “loose connection” :thumbsdown:
It has been good apart from the silly key layout.

Oh, and the spacebar wasn't fully clipped on so I was struggling to type spaces! I clipped it back in and it works properly now.

kynikos

Veteran
Cut off the offending finger - you'll then need to concentrate more on what you're doing and stand a better chance of hitting the right key.

Top Bottom