OK who's got the best avataar

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Kovu

Über Member
I like yours at the moment Wolf04, s'looks odd though.

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
Uncle Mort said:
Actually, I really like SimonCC's one. I'm really fond of clematis.

Ahem...

Gah, I'd forgotten your rotating gallery, Uncle Mort. Anyone remember arbitrary's seventies yearbook photo series?

papercorn2000

I've actually begun to believe that most of you actually look like your avatar. I'd be disappointed if Dayvo didn't look like the Big Lebowski!

Wolf04

Kovu said:
I like yours at the moment Wolf04, s'looks odd though.

Thank you kindly. Tis a baby elephant and all that suggests. Please ask Lady Arch for the relevance.
I must however go on a diet/do more exercise as I'm rapidly outgrowing my avatar.

radger

Veteran
papercorn2000 said:
I've actually begun to believe that most of you actually look like your avatar. I'd be disappointed if Dayvo didn't look like the Big Lebowski!

Hmm. Mine is a picture of my actual face. Well, my spare reading glasses anyway - I rarely wear this pair, so it's hardly an accurate representation. Also, I have a mouth and chin. :wacko:

papercorn2000 said:

You'd be disappointed! :biggrin: See Pedal for Scotland - Team, page 28 for disappointment! :wacko:

I used to be my avatar on C+ but I can't (don't know how ;)) down-size my photos to post one of myself. I'm happy 'being' The Dude! ;)

gbb

Legendary Member
I hope bonj realises how much pleasure that silly period gave us (well me anyway)
It was a great fun moment...for about a whole week.

Kovu

Über Member
papercorn2000 said:

You think I really apply my make-up that bad!?!?!?! :wacko:

Top Bottom