OK who's got the best avataar

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Batzman

I'm actually the second head in the picture .... there's a lifelike statue in front :biggrin:

gavintc

Guru
Dayvo said:
You'd be disappointed! :angry: See Pedal for Scotland - Team, page 28 for disappointment! :biggrin:

I used to be my avatar on C+ but I can't (don't know how :angry:) down-size my photos to post one of myself. I'm happy 'being' The Dude! :blush:

I was actually quite surprised at the faces on the PfS discussion. I do not think any of those pictured looks like the image I had in my head of each of you.

gavintc said:
I was actually quite surprised at the faces on the PfS discussion. I do not think any of those pictured looks like the image I had in my head of each of you.

I can assure you, that underneath all of the skin, bone and muscle that makes me look gorgeous in the photos, lurks the brain that is my avatar (although I may have lost a few brain cells since I produced it!)

:biggrin:

shooter560

Crackle said:
image.php
Shooter560 - gets me reaching for the rolled up newspaper everytime.

LOL, cheers mate, though I do have to say the amount of people that get annoyed with it does surprise me, I use it on all forums I post on and love it :rofl::smile::becool:

Top Bottom