Old fart starts cycling!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
PaddyMcc

PaddyMcc

Über Member
Thanks for all the kind words. Out again yesterday and today. Init nice ^_^ BTW I fell off, going up a big hill I went to move to the small ring and the chain went too far and came off the small ring. Naturally, I was clipped in......^_^^_^^_^

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
I believe it's some time in September - around 13/14 ??

Have a look through the Rides section (sorry, that's about as accurate as I can be :blush:) and see if you can find the thread about last year's ride. Somewhere I know I have seen it stated that the intention is to do the ride again this year ... :unsure:

L14M

Über Member
oooh i'm the young not so fart around here (15) starting to feel older! the legs are now feeling older after the winter but not this summer! :bicycle: oh and :welcome:
Cheers Ed
WRONG

I'm 14, soon to be 15..

young Ed

Veteran
Fail,thought you said you were the youngest.. Sorry ed, love ya ;)

xx(
hehe i would never post that as then a year old might join on a full on carbon TDF and then people would start accusing me of lying! and we wouldn't want that now would we? :biggrin:
Cheers Ed

L14M

Über Member
oh and kind of off topic but i have been wondering this for a while
what bike is that of yours in your profile pic?
Cheers Ed
Its my Carerra zelos 2013 ltd, few things i added are garmin edge 200, top peak medium seat bag and bottle holder. I think i will add a carbon fork soon!

Top Bottom