Old members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Venod

Eh up
During the. night of the long knives in the old politics forum we lost some good posters not all I agreed with but they were interesting, I can't remember all the names, one was an ex railway man, was one called Naturist from somewhere in Wales, one who had Frank Zappa as an avatar and of course Reg.

Last edited:

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
When you know they have health issues you can wonder if they are still around, or is that the reason they no longer post.
One can wonder I suppose, but it matters not, I’ve said this before, it’s just a website, lots of 1s and 0s trollin’ all over the place, there’s folks that posted here that stop and no one even noticed, then there’s folks that stop, quit, flounce, then come back with or without a different user name , it matters not.
Out of the hundreds of posters here less than handful would be missed if they stopped. Maddougbiker is case in point, a prolific poster for a while, he stopped, as far as I know no one noticed until today. I hope he’s ok, I really do, but there’s sweet FA I can do it about it otherwise.

This is just a website, it’s not a community.

Chromatic

Legendary Member
I was just looking at a post about a Bianchi bike,when i thought about poster Big on a Bianchi and bonji any idea how they are and of course our own Arch.

I just did a search for ' The Bonj Book Of Riding A Bike' and another name from the past came up in the results, PunkyPossum, whatever happened to her ( I think it was a her).

I miss threebikesmcginty's input, he was a splendid poster.

Chromatic

Legendary Member
One can wonder I suppose, but it matters not, I’ve said this before, it’s just a website, lots of 1s and 0s trollin’ all over the place, there’s folks that posted here that stop and no one even noticed, then there’s folks that stop, quit, flounce, then come back with or without a different user name , it matters not.
Out of the hundreds of posters here less than handful would be missed if they stopped. Maddougbiker is case in point, a prolific poster for a while, he stopped, as far as I know no one noticed until today. I hope he’s ok, I really do, but there’s sweet FA I can do it about it otherwise.

This is just a website, it’s not a community.

I noticed when he stopped contributing.

Smudge

Veteran
Whatever happened to Hank McWank ?
Sorry wrong forum..... that was the forum that also had OldSpunkerBagOfSpannersFace...... great posters, sadly missed anyway.

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
What site does Bonj run? Let's all go over and wind him up.
Ha ha , that reminds me of when the internet started . People used to raid others chat . Funny as hell at the time , rather pathetic now . Although it was pathetic then ..... Still funny .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom