Old members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
I'd left the forum for about 6-9 months when the great flounce happened. I was a mod for a while prior to the 'great flounce' and I can say the 'voluntary' job was not nice at all, and some folk were down right abusive. I'd had enough of dealing with the damage they were causing generally, and the 'work' the mods had to do to clean up. Good riddance. Some of the worse keyboard warriors I've ever encountered - I do believe they are nice people in real life, but their internet persona did not show this.

Pale Rider

Legendary Member
She replied to a post of mine from way back in 2015 when living in San Francisco. I would imagine she's enjoying motherhood now.

View attachment 517715

There's a member still posting with the same spelling of the name.

Looks like she joined in 2007, so is likely the same person.

@Cathryn

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
Photo Winner
Does it count as a mega flounce if you do all the twisty-knickered pouting on your own blog instead of the forum?

That‘s definitely a sign of a fragile ego. I’ve always liked the idea of people going into that big brother house, but the cameras never roll, and no one else in the world is aware of them. So they act up and have big arguments thinking they have an audience and that it’ll help them win. But no one is watching and no one cares. Bit like the flouncers blog that no one visits.

theclaud

Openly Marxist
That‘s definitely a sign of a fragile ego
Oh, undeniably. But it's fun to watch.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
That‘s definitely a sign of a fragile ego. I’ve always liked the idea of people going into that big brother house, but the cameras never roll, and no one else in the world is aware of them. So they act up and have big arguments thinking they have an audience and that it’ll help them win. But no one is watching and no one cares. Bit like the flouncers blog that no one visits.
They flounce. they keep checking the forum anyway to check on the old 'shame they've gone' posts. Then just can't help themselves and come back.

Drago

Legendary Member
So much learning and knowledge lost to the world.
A tragedy.
Leaving us miserable beings to flounder in the dark ages.
Until the second coming.
I'd heard - and I do not know the truth of this, although the source is completely honest and usually reliable - that after flouncing from here this particular flouncer had some kind of legal run in with a local official and ended up being fined a 5 figure sum in Court :laugh:

I don't think flouncing and misquoting GDPR got them out of that one.

Rocky

Hello decadence
I'd heard - and I do not know the truth of this, although the source is completely honest and usually reliable - that after flouncing from here this particular flouncer had some kind of legal run in with a local official and ended up being fined a 5 figure sum in Court :laugh:

I don't think flouncing and misquoting GDPR got them out of that one.
All totally untrue. I think you should report yourself to the Mods for posting fake news.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom