OMG - what have I done??

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
hopless500

hopless500

Trundling along
Well, registered and paid for. The first bit pretty much goes past our house and appears to take our route to the pub! Mr Hop is miffed at paying for what is effectively a slightly longer version of his Sunday ride..... c'est la vie :smile:

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
Well, registered and paid for. The first bit pretty much goes past our house and appears to take our route to the pub! Mr Hop is miffed at paying for what is effectively a slightly longer version of his Sunday ride..... c'est la vie :smile:

When I did the sportive last weekend I rode to the start and then realised half way through we where heading back towards Harrogate, we ended up riding with in a couple of miles of my house, the temptation to just go home was almost to much ^_^

classic33

Leg End Member
Change username?? :scratch:
It was showing as hopeless500 since the early hours of Monday morning, its now back to hopless500. I take it that wasn't you that did that?

OP
OP
hopless500

hopless500

Trundling along
It was showing as hopeless500 since the early hours of Monday morning, its now back to hopless500. I take it that wasn't you that did that?
Errrrrmmmm. No! I'm confused now. Years ago when I created the username it was hopeless, but it suddenly morphed into hopless and I just left it like it cos it wasn't worth complaining about. How weird that the 'e' reappeared :wacko:

classic33

Leg End Member
Errrrrmmmm. No! I'm confused now. Years ago when I created the username it was hopeless, but it suddenly morphed into hopless and I just left it like it cos it wasn't worth complaining about. How weird that the 'e' reappeared :wacko:
And since pointing it out, its reverted to hopless500!!

Top Bottom