OMG - what have I done??

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
hopless500

hopless500

Trundling along
I will have you know I live on a hill and I ride up it so there :tongue:
I was going to say that next time I'm in your neck of the woods that I will come and visit and :boxing: your nose - but you live at the top of a hill you say........
Well, on second thoughts, maybe that wouldn't be a nice thing to do ;)

OP
OP
hopless500

hopless500

Trundling along
:laugh:

I will be coming over to undulating Norfolk next year to do some rides which, as you will be fit, fast and even more fabulous, i will expect you to be at along with @Saluki who will of course have mastered her guitar by then so can provide the accompanying music in between pubs.
Sounds good to me (apart from me being fit, fast and fabulous). Music and pubs sounds even better. Should you require B&B, let me know. We have spare rooms :thumbsup:

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
Sounds good to me (apart from me being fit, fast and fabulous). Music and pubs sounds even better. Should you require B&B, let me know. We have spare rooms :thumbsup:

Is there such a ride as Fenland Villages pub-pub ride, if not perhaps it should be created?

I of course being a trendy trustifarian (:laugh:)Guardian reading ( on ocassions)city dweller ( my office) with second home in the country ( actually my home but hardly ever there due to work)will be drinking sparkling water:training:

:wahhey:Gotcha

OP
OP
hopless500

hopless500

Trundling along
Is there such a ride as Fenland Villages pub-pub ride, if not perhaps it should be created?

I of course being a trendy trustifarian (:laugh:)Guardian reading ( on ocassions)city dweller ( my office) with second home in the country ( actually my home but hardly ever there due to work)will be drinking sparkling water:training:

Hmmm. Of course you will ;)
I'm sure lurking somewhere in the bookcases, there is a pub ride book I was given for Christmas. Don't think it has any particularly long ones in there. But I'm sure we can find a nice flattish route.

OP
OP
hopless500

hopless500

Trundling along
You could start a thread and see who's interested, or look this route up: http://garethrees.org/2011/04/09/audax/
The fens are really really really flat. And if you are there at the wrong time of day you can hear the banjos duelling... :whistle:
But at least it's flat enough that we could probably get some speed up to escape :smile:

Saluki

World class procrastinator

Hmmm Fenland Village Pub Ride.
Private ride? CC Members only??

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
gashill.jpg

We have hills! This particular one is Gas Hill, home to the Gas Hill Gasp.
That looks fun!

Hmm - winning time 21.9 seconds this year!

It's a bit like the road round the corner from me (which I have cycled up, but never in 21.9 seconds!) ...

hebden-bridge-steep-road-4.jpg

Top Bottom