On a lighter note, best comedy to watch?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Lullabelle

Banana
Yes Minsiter and Yes Prime minister , a work of genius.

:notworthy:. Best ever and funnily enough still relevant today.

Profpointy

Legendary Member
2012 - the mocumentary about preparing for the 2012 olympics. I could hardly breath for laughing at a couple of the episodes. Outstanding cast including Hugh Bolimore and Olivia Colman. It's a prequel to W1A which someone mentioned above but I've not seen

The Thick of It - arguably the Yes Minister of our day, with the very sweary Malcolm Tucker as the monstrous central character

And for something very quirky and funny - Look Around You, which brilliantly parodies those schools science programs we saw as kids.

postman

Legendary Member
Depends how old you are.'Allo 'Allo,Dad's Army,MASH 4077th,Likely Lads,Goodnight Sweetheart,not you it's a series.First lot of Last of the Summer Wine,It ain't half hot mum.I gues you now know how old i am.Finally any show of Peter Kay.Not forgetting Sir Ken Dodd.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I stumbled across Detectorists recently. So far, I have enjoyed the first few episodes of series 1.

stephec

Legendary Member
Task Master on Dave is very funny.

House of Fools is good if you like Reeves and Mortimer.
House of Fools is bang on, I had them all saved on my Virgin box, it was a sad day when I cancelled and they asked for the box back.

Top Bottom