On eBay; 1990 GT Timberline MTB, start price £25

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
I'm having to thin the collection a bit and this one's been hardly used since I bought it from the original owner. Who, apart from painting stripes on it appears to have done nothing with the bike.

It's a 1990 GT Timberline MTB in Medium size. Original tyres and saddle although I've recently fitted a chain, which wasn't then used. New bar grips and a light. Otherwise it's as 1990 and I'll even throw in the original grips if you want it exact. 21 speed gears with Shimano Exage components.

$_57.JPG

Specification is:
  • GT All Terrain 4130 Cro-Mo frame, size 20" (52cm) crank to the top, 18.5" to the frame intersection, 22" (56cm) top tube.
  • 21 speed Shimano STI gears; 3 x 7 triple
  • 26" wheels, silver with Quick Release skewers
  • Original tyres fitted - these are about 1.5" width so are quite narrow. It'll take up to 1.95" tyre width.
  • Shimano Exage 300LX crankset, 175mm cranks
  • Shimano Exage Country front and rear U-brakes, replacement pads on the front.
  • Shimano Exage 300LX front and rear derailleurs
  • Elite bottle cage
  • GT Gelcel saddle - please note that there are minor tears on either side at the base where it meets the saddle clamp with a Quick Release seatpost clamp.
Fitted:
  • New Clarks anti-rust chain
  • Replacement handlebar grips. If you're looking to keep it original then the original ones are supplied.
  • Rear light supplied
Original sale sticker on the frame from Cross Cycles, Halifax.

Collection only from Dewsbury, West Yorkshire or I'll ride it to you. Or at least within reason; i.e. 20 miles and public transport back being available.

Top Bottom