On Film

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Keith Oates

Keith Oates

Janner
This turned up in the local newspaper so now I know who the photographers were and they also added some nice text to it in Chinese.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
photo.jpg

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
This turned up in the local newspaper so now I know who the photographers were and they also added some nice text to it in Chinese.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! View attachment 99063

Nice pic...

What did the text say Keith?

OP
OP
Keith Oates

Keith Oates

Janner
The text in the newspaper said words to the effect - "A photo of a foreigner enjoying riding his bicycle in the lovely Chinese Countryside." That was not a true translation but is the gist of what was written.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AndyRM

XOXO
Are you sure it didn't say "Local man investigated for using up China's supply of exclamation points online"?

Tynan

Veteran
looks a LOT like amotion filter on the background

front sus, no mudguards, plastic water bottle

where did all his spokes go?

shocking mask on the rear mech

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member
Jeezo, if the driver didn't see that then what chance does a cyclist have??!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I had a similar incident happen the other day. Another bus ran over a section of pavement, and a hole opened up. I went over to look at it, and the pavement felt tenative. I went to the radio, called my office, and reported a sinkhole. They sent some fellows out, followed by more fellows, and some equipment. It was about a 3 foot spherical sinkhole. I was hoping it would be big enough to bring in Dr. Quatermass.
p946_p_v7_aa.jpg
What they called Quatermass and the Pit in America.

looks a LOT like amotion filter on the background

front sus, no mudguards, plastic water bottle

where did all his spokes go?

shocking mask on the rear mech
I'm not seeing this. It looks like a fundamentally unmanipulated image. Seeing the car and bike were moving at the same speed, the easiest way (by a mile) to achieve this affect would be with the correct shutter. The complete disappearance of the spokes, and the significant blur of the legs seems consistent. The artefacts around the rear derailleur look like jpeg compression to me.

They were beside him for 5 to 10 minutes. I'm sure they could have captured at least one convincingly blurred image in that time.

Top Bottom