One for the ladies...

Who?

• Jonny depp

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dave Beckham

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Mrs OTH has a bit of a thing for Colin Firth. What is it women see in him?

I guess I should not say he seems a bit of a tosser in most of his films as you will probably say that is the sort of bloke Mrs OTH goes for!!

Isn't a celeb fancy about the dangerous type rather than the dependable?

Arch

Married to Night Train
Over The Hill said:
Mrs OTH has a bit of a thing for Colin Firth. What is it women see in him?

It was the Mr Darcy role that did it. I'm afraid, no matter how we may wish to think otherwise, a lot of us do find that lightly aloof, brooding, dangerous type alluring. Once he'd done that, he was well and truely marked out as prime totty.

In real life, he's actually very mousy and quiet and polite I gather - my sister once served him in her shop a couple of years ago. How she stopped her knees buckling I don't know. Funnily enough, she saw him again in Winchester a couple of months ago and said suddenly, he did nothing for her - she had the best feller in the world with her, in his pushchair...:laugh:

Speicher

Vice Admiral
spandex said:
I am and I do :laugh:;):angry:

:ohmy:

That just seems a bit one sided to me I think you need to do something else as well to make up for it.;)

Any idears????

I could take you cycling in the Malverns, or canoeing in the river.

I would provide the liquid refreshment, ;) the sunny garden in the afternoons and evenings, there is also a big tree if you prefer to sit in the shade :smile: and we can watch the sunset over the Malverns.:smile:

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker
Why did I just vote.....? :laugh:

(cue theme tune to "The Crying Game")

barq

I hate to be shallow, but I've gone for DB. He seems a bit thick but a friend once told me that JD has some hygiene issues. Obviously I believe all celebrity gossip, so DB wins. :laugh:

Top Bottom