One for the ladies...

Who?

• Jonny depp

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dave Beckham

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

yenrod

Which would you go for;

Emporio%20Armani%20Underwear%20%20David%20Beckham%20by%20Mert%20&%20Marcus.preview.jpg

OR

johnny_depp.jpg

Why are you posting pictures of Dom Tyler & Bonj my friend?

Not :ohmy:
In fact, I would go for the top one - with a steamroller...don't know who the other one is BTW ;)

Ah - Johnny Doppe - I read the poll :¬( - sorry.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
OOhhh they are both way too young. :ohmy:;) Try Christian Bale, Vincent D'Onofrio,("Criminal Intent" and "Thirteenth Floor") or Anthony Lapaglia ("Without Trace")? Might think of some more before the end of the evening. :ohmy:

wafflycat

Christian Bale is rather delicious. Anthony LaPaglia is going a wee bit to seed. Vincent D'Onofrio, whilst a brilliant actor, doesn't float my boat in the pin-up stakes. Patrick Stewart does, buit not with the *awful* moustache he seems to be sporting in some recent photos (one hopes that is for a role and will be defoliated *soon*). For a bad boy, it's Robert Downey Jr.. And for all-round drooling effect on me, Hugh Jackman as Wolverine is *magnificently delicious*

LLB

Speicher said:
OOhhh they are both way too young. :ohmy:;) Try Christian Bale, Vincent D'Onofrio,("Criminal Intent" and "Thirteenth Floor") or Anthony Lapaglia ("Without Trace")? Might think of some more before the end of the evening. :smile:

Johnny Depp is 45 & Christian Bale is 34 :ohmy:

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
Neither ... couldn't you of picked some nice bodies to choose from... and preferably without the ego to go with the body in the case of DB.

Plax

Guru
Neither. If I was forced it would be Johnny Depp though. He comes across as being more of a mans man, not somebody that would spend longer in the bathroom than me.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
I usually prefer men who also look like they enjoy eating. Otherwise when I make treacle sponge pudding or dumplings or apple crumble, I would have to eat it all myself. B):blush:

I would also prefer a man to have strong muscled arms, (and legs). You cannot see DB's arms, and you cannot see JD's legs. :biggrin:

:biggrin::smile:

Arch

Married to Night Train
Speicher said:
Johnny Depp, for the same reasons as Plax says. :laugh::laugh:

Me too, but neither really. If that was all that was on offer, I think I'd rather have some cake and a good book...

Arch

Married to Night Train
fossyant said:
No pleasing you lot - how about Jim Royle from 'The Royle Family'

It is possible to find someone inbetween the two extremes you know. Like, most of the population...

Anyway, it's personality that really counts for me, and sense of humour. Probably why I favour Johny Depp, since he has the capacity to make me laugh when acting and comes across as reasonably intelligent, whereas Beckham has always seemed to be a bit dim, (nice, I'm sure, but dim), and employed in a medium which bores me stupid...

Plax said:
Neither. If I was forced it would be Johnny Depp though. He comes across as being more of a mans man, not somebody that would spend longer in the bathroom than me.

Bathroom whats that;)

Speicher said:
I usually prefer men who also look like they enjoy eating. Otherwise when I make treacle sponge pudding or dumplings or apple crumble, I would have to eat it all myself. :laugh::blush:

I would also prefer a man to have strong muscled arms, (and legs). You cannot see DB's arms, and you cannot see JD's legs. :wacko:

:smile::laugh:

Its a good job I was not in worcestershire then as my legs are big (calfs 19 1/2in, Thighs 25 1/4in) :biggrin::ohmy: and My arms are just as big......:biggrin:

Top Bottom