One more sleep

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by Dangermouse, 12 Aug 2012.

1. Yep one more sleep and the Virago will be in my shed, cant wait to get my leg over it, not going to go mental though in the first couple of weeks as I have been off a bike for about a year now but some nice small 10 milers will get me in the mood for some decent sunday runs and burn off the middle age spread I seem to have put on during the lay off.......one more sleep, crikey I feel like a tenager again even though I am nearly 50.......:laugh:

BrianEvesham likes this.
  2. BrianEvesham

BrianEvesham Mask is gone!

That story sounds very familiar. Have fun on it!

3. Thanks fellas although I wont be able to ride it monday, now waiting for the pedals to arrive ....oh and the shoes, bought some shimano R106 in white so will have to wait till those all arrive

4. biggs682

biggs682 Smile a mile bike provider

Dangermouse it wont fit in your shed so have had it re directed to my shed instead , hope you dont mind

5. HAHA.......nice try mate but its all mine......mhuaaaa

6. I am having an early night, this way tomorrow comes faster..........:laugh:.........cant wait

7. roadrash

roadrash cycle chatterer

tomorrow wont come any faster .... in fact it will take longer because you wont sleep a wink :thumbsup:ENJOY IT

8. BrianEvesham

9. biggs682

biggs682 Smile a mile bike provider

hope you enjoy it

10. Keith Oates

Keith Oates Janner

Getting a new bike is one of the better pleasures of life. Enjoy your rides.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. Archie_tect

Archie_tect De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold

No more sleeps...

12. BrianEvesham

Have you got it yet?

13. It's gone quiet Dangermouse is probably charging round his local area on his new bike:thumbsup:.

14. Night Train

Night Train Maker of Things

15. BrianEvesham

It's time to come in for tea. Put the bike away and wash your hands!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice