One of the worst SMIDSY's

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BentMikey

Rider of Seolferwulf
I remember someone on C+ talking about pulling the pin on a rape alarm and chucking it in the back. Naughty really, I think that's OTT, and the video is punishment enough, especially if followed up by a Roadsafe letter.

BSRU

A Human Being
I think some stink bombs from the local joke shop would be safer.

BSRU

A Human Being
Advantage of a stink bomb is it does no damage, just stinks the car out. Given our legal system any slight damage to a precious car will result in the full weight of the law springing into action.

Amanda P

Legendary Member
I'm not sure that's a CGASM. I think it's possible that she either never looked, or looked but didn't see Gaz coming. That's why she was in no hurry to move away from the junction.

At the lights, she had no idea where he'd come from or what he was talkikng about.... and didn't seem awake enough to react.

She moves off from the lights briskly enough, though!

benb

Evidence based cyclist
Nothing behind the eyes...

Haha, she's dead inside.

She was in Dunfermline on Sunday afternoon LOL, did a similar SMIDSY at a Roundabout. Didn't speak to her but I got similar looks all the way along the dual carriageway (where she could have overtook safely 1 sec after her dodgy pull out). I thought about overtaking her but I decided I didn't want that numpty behind me.

Jezston

Über Member
Advantage of a stink bomb is it does no damage, just stinks the car out. Given our legal system any slight damage to a precious car will result in the full weight of the law springing into action.

I dunno, technically its a chemical which can be permanently absorbed into the material within the car, so I think it could be considered 'damage'.

Also, stink bombs have to break to work. Just throwing it in to a soft surfaced car won't do it, so you'd have to break it in your hand first and ... well you get the idea.

BSRU

A Human Being
So you need to mix the grenade idea with the stink bomb idea, it goes off but just releases it's pleasant cargo without dribbling onto the seat/floor. Alternatively throw a pair of yesterdays pants in her face, she'll wake up then.

Trumpettom001

Has anybody seen that bit in Green Wing where Dr Statham tries to release a load of bees into the head of HR's office? Something about this thread reminds me of that..... (wasps would work also..)

Arch

Married to Night Train
What we all need is a dispenser with a roll of stickers that say "I'm a crap driver" on them.

With really sticky glue.

Ride up behind the idiot, slap a sticker on discretely...

I could market it along with the rolls of sellotape I want, printed with a bike tyre tread, for sticking up and over and down cars that are parked in cycle lanes....

Top Bottom