One week on from the move - how are we doing?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
The addition of the mobile layout in combination with getting an android phone I like. Is there any way of accessing the status update thing from the mobile interface? Maybe that would make it too much like facebook.
Otherwise I likes it.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
It's settling down now. I've got used to it although only on CClight.

I'm enjoying the chatroom

D

Deleted member 1258

very good so far. It would be nice if the chat room loaded a bit quicker and I occasionally accidentally log my self out with the line signed in as settings and log out being below the cycle chat cycling forums line. But now I am getting used to it its very good. One other thing, why is it that copy and pasting a youtube link copies the player onto the Forum? How can I stop that?

http://www.cyclechat...ht/page__st__20

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
I'm used to it now, changing the skin to CCLight was the big difference to me.
Well done Shaun, for listening to your abusers:whistle:

May CC live long and prosper...

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
Me like :smile:

CopperBrompton

Bicycle: a means of transport between cake-stops
I greatly prefer the new look & feel - much more aesthetically pleasing. Everyone hates getting used to new methods of navigating (just read the stuff on the BBC news forums!) but my guess is people will prefer it when they get used to it. Once we have hover back I shall be completely happy. :-)

OP
OP
Shaun

Shaun

Founder
I've got the forum-jump-on-the-top thing on my to-do list, and will hopefully get the layout working a bit better / tighter over time - as I expect quite a lot of people have found it a bit daunting.

I've also just realised that not everyone will have worked out you can chose a different skin to the default one, so will post an announcement about that in a few minutes - that might help people out a bit.

As well as the new functionality, it has much better SEO and includes the topic title words in the URL so Google picks this up and should send us a lot more new visitors / members ... :biggrin:

Cheers,
Shaun :biggrin:

Top Bottom