Onesies for men

Fashion disater or the future

• Yes

Votes: 19 43.2%
  • No

Votes: 25 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
Whatever is going to happen to teenage love? No more fumbling with belts and bra straps, and pants and stuff....

" Excuse me, could I undo a couple of poppers...?"

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
Yeah, the demise of Silk Road left a vacuum. Their previous clientele can find solace with ethanol on the Shepherds Bush Road.:smile:

I'm pretty sure that they don't accept bitcoins, but everything is up for grabs in the Wild West.

Wore one for years in the army. The best bit of kit I was ever issued with and have often worn one at home since. Oh by the by the by the ones I wore/wear are not called "onesies" but Overall's or boiler suits, often see the farmers at the markets wearing them, normally tucked into over size wellingtons. and I would not advise any one to repeat to these farmers some of the remarks that have been made in this thread, unless you have a fondness for hospital food.

tmesis

Wore one for years in the army. The best bit of kit I was ever issued with and have often worn one at home since. Oh by the by the by the ones I wore/wear are not called "onesies" but Overall's or boiler suits, often see the farmers at the markets wearing them, normally tucked into over size wellingtons. and I would not advise any one to repeat to these farmers some of the remarks that have been made in this thread, unless you have a fondness for hospital food.

A boiler suit is not a onesie. If any farmer turned up at market wearing a onesie he'd be laughed out in seconds, and would never live it down.

AndyRM

XOXO

Overalls/boiler suits are functional and useful, no argument there. Onesies are hipster nonsense.

I reckon most farmers would agree with that.

numbnuts

Legendary Member
I can't see why you have made such a fuss about them, when I bought mine they were called footed pyjamas or sleep suits not onesies, I don't know how that name became about.
I have seen them called all-in-pyjamas and that is what they are and a lot warmer than a dressing gowns on cold nights

If they have a zip or snappers at the bottom and are in plain colors I may get one, handy for letting the dog out in the middle of the night. As for farmers if they think that (a) they are a bargain (b) useful, they will queuing up to get them (or probably getting their wives to get them).

Top Bottom