Onesies for men

Fashion disater or the future

• Yes

Votes: 19 43.2%
  • No

Votes: 25 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

pauldavid

Veteran
If they have a zip or snappers at the bottom and are in plain colors I may get one, handy for letting the dog out in the middle of the night. As for farmers if they think that (a) they are a bargain (b) useful, they will queuing up to get them (or probably getting their wives to get them).

You don't need snappers at the bottom to let the dog out in the night.

If he get's too warm in there with you just let him out of the zip on the front.

Although I question how hygienic it is to share a onesie with your dog anyway?

You don't need snappers at the bottom to let the dog out in the night.

If he get's too warm in there with you just let him out of the zip on the front.

Although I question how hygienic it is to share a onesie with your dog anyway?
Ah misunderstood again. The onecie is for me for when I paddle down stairs in the early hours to let the dog out. I have now had a chance to look at these things on the net and I think they have solved my Christmas present problem. One for SWMBO who is always cold in the winter, matching ones for SWMBO junior and her partner and one for me, all bought from M&S, so they can be exchanged if needed.

I see the female problem. I came across the same thing the first time I wore Ron Hill walking tights and discovered they had no fly openings. I think that was the time I started to sympathized with female walkers and riders.

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
How do you do a twosie in a onesie?

If you'll wear a onesie you're probably comfortable with the idea of wearing an adult nappy.

Octet

Veteran
Nope, I can see it as a teen girl sort of thing but not something I would wear.
I have seen a number for charity events on the other hand, and that is probably there best use in my opinion.

Mr Haematocrit

msg me on kik for android
Only acceptable onesie is a castelli thermo suit.

Castelli-Sanremo-Thermosuit.jpg

castelli-sanmerino-thmlsuit-12.jpg

Top Bottom