Online gaming

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Drago

Legendary Member
Never played a video game in my life.

OP
OP
Stephenite

Stephenite

Membå
Never played a video game in my life.

Never mind that. Do me a favour - download the game and we can go for a runabout. I want to get the ‘go into an encounter with a friend’ chip but don’t want to ‘befriend’ a teenager, or pre-teen. 😜

HMS_Dave

Grand Old Lady
During lock down i did play more than i can do these days. Im mostly into strategy based games though. Im too old and slow for shooters. I just like the ability to relive WW2 and put my own spin on things such as in Hearts Of Iron 4. Nothing like trying to get the Habsburg's back on the seat of power and reuniting the Austro-Hungarian Empire or sending HMS Warspite with a fleet to the Indian Ocean and disrupting the Japanese advance as the British... Even strategy games i tend to find in multiplayer to be faff as im running a business also and often called away. Past experience tends to render me dead when i do such things. I need the ability to pause for long periods when i do get the chance.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
I used to be very into a mmog that shut down about 15 years ago but some devs opened private servers then the source code became available and a number of servers opened up .I dont really play now i just have the occasional dabble if im at a loose end .
city of heroes , homecoming server is the most populated

Top Bottom