Online shop; International shipping

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Hello y'all
I hope you're staying safe and sound during this pandemic.
I need some bicycle parts in building up my new bike. To be specific, I need Shimano components for the gearset. I don't want to order through Aliexpress (In the past I ordered a Shimano derailleur but it turned out to be a replica).
Are there some renowned and reliable online stores that can ship worldwide (I live in Lebanon). And no, we don't have a Shimano dealer in our country.

Thank you

steveindenmark

Legendary Member

IaninSheffield

Veteran
Yes I checked the link, thanks! The only problem is that they don't deliver to Lebanon 😕

I will post some pictures once it's done hopefully!!!
Sorry about that Omar. I did check first and it seemed OK (although expensive), unless the order was for a full bike:
20200815_072801.jpg

OP
OP
Omar Ghalayini
Guys all these websites are great!
I think my problem is with my country (Lebanon) especially because of what's happening recently. Most of these websites do deliver usually to Lebanon in normal circumstances. However, as you may know, we currently had an explosion in the Capital port, we also have an economic crisis where the currency lost 80% of its worth. Also, some countries restricted trade with Lebanon due to the presence of Hizbullah - an internationally recognized terrorist group.

Hope things get back to normal here 😔

Thank you so much guys ❤

annedonnelly

Girl from the North Country
It would cost more but perhaps you could get parts delivered somewhere else & then get them posted on to you. Perhaps some friendly soul on here would help you out.

Cycleops

Legendary Member
I had the same problem, finding someone who shipped here, but then I found Evans did. These are their restricted countries and Lebanon is not present:

International Country Delivery Restrictions
Unfortunately, we cannot ship to:
Norway, Australia, New Zealand, Italy, Kuwait, Mongolia, Saudi Arabia, Austria, China, Djibouti, India, Lithuania, Moldova, Montenegro, Albania, Armenia, Belarus, Brunei, Iraq, Lybia, Panama, Peru, Sri Lanka, Tunisia, Serbia, Kazakhstan, Ivory Coast, Brazil and Russia.

They use DHL and cost is very reasonable.
https://help.evanscycles.com/support/home

I had the same problem, finding someone who shipped here, but then I found Evans did. These are their restricted countries and Lebanon is not present:

International Country Delivery Restrictions
Unfortunately, we cannot ship to:
Norway, Australia, New Zealand, Italy, Kuwait, Mongolia, Saudi Arabia, Austria, China, Djibouti, India, Lithuania, Moldova, Montenegro, Albania, Armenia, Belarus, Brunei, Iraq, Lybia, Panama, Peru, Sri Lanka, Tunisia, Serbia, Kazakhstan, Ivory Coast, Brazil and Russia.

They use DHL and cost is very reasonable.
https://help.evanscycles.com/support/home
At the risk of a thread divert, Italy is a curious entry on that list. Can't help but wonder why.

Top Bottom