Only Four Weeks To The National 400k Audax!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PoweredByVeg

Über Member
Anyone else on here doing the National 400k, just realised there's only 4 weeks to go:hyper:

Looked at the route for the first time today, really well thought out with four lovely village hall controls, hope the hospitality is as great as Keith and Sue's other Audaxes.

Ian H

Ancient randonneur
Oh dear. Event entered. If they'll have me.

PpPete

Legendary Member
My little argument with a boat last year meant that I missed the Seething 300 which I had entered, so looking forward to this, hopefully to complete first SR series.

Scilly Suffolk

Über Member
Just realised that I am scheduled for this. I need to figure out how I'm going to get there and back but it looks too good to miss!

Bikerchick

Anyone else on here doing the National 400k, just realised there's only 4 weeks to go:hyper:

Looked at the route for the first time today, really well thought out with four lovely village hall controls, hope the hospitality is as great as Keith and Sue's other Audaxes.
yea, time has flown by and this time next week we will still be riding whilst most sensible people are enjoying a bottle of wine!

OP
OP
PoweredByVeg

PoweredByVeg

Über Member
yea, time has flown by and this time next week we will still be riding whilst most sensible people are enjoying a bottle of wine!

That's what I keep thinking:wacko:

I'll hopefully be past Fakenham and approaching North Creake this time Saturday next week, that's the plan anyway:eek:
Good luck whoever's doing it

Trickedem

Guru
I've just realised that I will be crossing over with this ride as I near the end of my 400km East2East diy ride from the Eastern most point of Wales to the Easternmost point of England.
Leg 7 Thetford to Surlingham http://ridewithgps.com/trips/704361
I intend to be passing through Tacolneston where you have an info control at some time between 4.30am and 8.30am on the Sunday morning.
It would be spooky beyond compare if I bump into any of you, but also very pleasant. I am hoping that the it will be a bright sunnny Sunday morning. See you in Norfolk

OP
OP
PoweredByVeg

PoweredByVeg

Über Member
Yeah, good luck Trickedem, would be spooky if we bump into you, but I do hope to be past that point by then fingers crossed:whistle:
Looks like a nice ride you're doing there:thumbsup:

Cubist

Still wavin'
Oh dear. Event entered. If they'll have me.
Top spambot post Norris.

OP
OP
PoweredByVeg

PoweredByVeg

Über Member
Oooh dare ya! Looking at forecast I reckon it'll be a case of dodging showers Sat daytime, evening ok, then get back to HQ sharpish before it starts raining again!
Wish it was more definite as I just don't know what to wear! ;-)

Top Bottom