Only me! :-(

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Little yellow Brompton

A dark destroyer of biscuits!
Turbo arrived today, with a riser block, BONUS! Finally managed to disengage into the garage at about 19:45, got SWMBO's BSO out of the garage , onto the drive ready to be collected. No 1 Son's Lemond down from the rafters( it's been nominated for the torture machine) pumped up the tyres, screwed it into the turbo, checked it all worked, nipped in to house and changed , back out, into the saddle , spun it up and it started slipping, soft tyre. ONLY I COULD GET A PUNCTURE ON A TURBO!!!!!!!!!!!

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
Turbo arrived today, with a riser block, BONUS! Finally managed to disengage into the garage at about 19:45, got SWMBO's BSO out of the garage , onto the drive ready to be collected. No 1 Son's Lemond down from the rafters( it's been nominated for the torture machine) pumped up the tyres, screwed it into the turbo, checked it all worked, nipped in to house and changed , back out, into the saddle , spun it up and it started slipping, soft tyre. ONLY I COULD GET A PUNCTURE ON A TURBO!!!!!!!!!!!
Mustn't laugh...but I did!:tongue:

Relax, only I could run one so soft I destroyed it. The tread separated from the casing and bits flew everywhere. Smelt a bit too. Pump it up hard when you've fixed it.

D

Deleted member 1258

Its Ok your not alone, I've had a couple of punctures on the turbo myself over the years, I've also known other people to have this problem too.

Top Bottom