ooh, can i do it…

how did the wheels get home?

• on the bike, nay bother

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • the car

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

tdr1nka

Taking the biscuit
alecstilleyedye said:
i've just received a new set of wheels at work. will i manage to get them home on the bike, or will i have to drive back for them.

bet now…

How far is your journey home?

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Tie them either side of the handle bars - I've seen TT'ers do it when they ride out to an event ...... just don't expect or even try to go fast.....

Speicher

Vice Admiral
If it a "set" of wheels, does that mean there are four of them. Two wheels being a pair.:wacko:

Could be a set of wheels for lots of things other than a bicycle.

A set of wheels for a hydraulic jack, for instance, only 8 inches in diameter, but extremely heavy.

A new set of wheels for your Scalextric? or your lawn mower? I think you need to be a teensy bit more pacific before I place my bet.;)

I have done this alecs...do-able, but no filtering, squeezing between lines of stationary traffic etc. All the 'techniques' go out the window - and patience is a virtue (or she's driving the Clio convertible that you are stuck behind...frightened to dink your wheels or her car!;)

Time it takes.

I forgot to say that I tied mine to the rucksack with inner tubes - nice and 'giving & protective'.;)

Keith Oates

Janner
alecstilleyedye said:
bah, got talked out of tieing them to the rucksack by a cycling colleague. it was very hot though, so i left the rucksack there as well, riding home competely unladen.
You could do it tomorrow when he's not looking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom