saturday afternoon are you

• riding the tour de france

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • watching the tour in london

• watching the tour on the telly

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Is there not to be an option for "Watching the British Grand Prix qualifying"? Cycle racing bores me rigid, I'm afraid. :rolleyes: :blush:

derall

Guru
Well hopefully I'll be in London, although LUL have decided to start work on the Metropolitan Line this weekend so getting in there is going to be a problem :blush:

Shaun

Founder
There's no poll option for "Taxi the family round the shops"

However, we have the magic that is Sky+ in our house so I'll hopefully not miss anything :blush:

nickwill

Watching the prologue tomorrow, out on the bike Sunday morning, but back in time to watch Cavendish win the sprint into Canterbury :blush:

Hardly any work in the afternoons in the next month for me, unless I resist the urge to turn Eurosport on and don't get sucked in to all the stages... And then I spend all evening watching the highlights too!

i'll watch the highlights for the prologue.

as for Sunday i thought about going over to the mother-in-law's (100 brownie points for suggesting going, minus 250 when i mention that i'll take my bike with me to go and watch TdF) and then cycling over to the route to the southeast of Tunbridge, about 20 miles each way, anyone any idea of how crowded the country sections are likely to be?

Windy

I'll be working tomorrow so highlights for me I'm afraid.

Sunday it's my charitable moment of madness as it's the BHF Gower bike ride
which was postponed from last weekend due to the "inclement weather"(sic).

Graham O

Unfortunately, I can't watch it tomorrow. Instead, I'll be raising money for the MS centre near Chester in the MS Challenge. Take one MS patient, put them in a wheelchair and then carry them up the hill behind Capel Curig in North Wales, down hill, through waist deep mud and chest high water. Very tiring, but brilliant fun.
Doing it with Holywell Air Cadets, the youngest team to take part!

Top Bottom