oooh cant see one so...plans for the weekend?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
buggi said:
... on Sunday i am going to visit Bosley my new ferret :blush::biggrin:

Does he live somewhere else?:wacko:

If it's dry and sunny tomorrow then I will get the bike out and give it some TLC. Although if it's piddling with rain and cold:rain: :cold:then I shall hibernate until Sunday morning when I am doing the sound at Church so need to be up. (Just remembered am also helping the youth club with crowd control at the film show on the saturday evening)

Noodley

Anyone been round to longers' place to see if he's still alive? Not like him to miss starting 'plans for the weekend' :tongue:

Keith Oates

Janner
After four days off the bike due to work interference it's out on the bike for a couple of decent rides, anything else will be coincidental!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Peter

Hanging up my cycling shoes this weekend and off to the Bedfordshire/Cambridgeshire borders for a Family Reunion. Planning on getting plastered and nursing a hangover on Sunday. And that, will be my weekend :eek:

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
Work today, in on the Giant because the fixed is in bike shop, so ill be there quick, home quick-ish. The this evening ill be sitting around, not doing much.
Out on club ride tomorrow, on the Giant, so that will be fun. Been out on the fixed on the club rides for a while now, so ill get to see what difference the fixed has made to when i rde the Giant.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Went out on the best bike at lunch - flipping cold and windy. Came back and fitted my (new to me) ebay bargain of a rather tasty Deore XT rear mech to the commuter, along with a new cassette. Then froze my fingers off washing the car....just defrosted them now.....

Top Bottom