oooh cant see one so...plans for the weekend?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mr Mag00

rising member
im hoping a ride tomorrow am, office work pm some grant applications to finish, and then help other half rearrange her business on sunday as financial climate has forced some drastic cuts and change of direction.

Band recording session tomorrow morning early doors, then back home to start organising the other half's birthday party. Sunday I intend to be recovering from a hangover before going to bed early in preparation for being up at 2am to go to work.

Flyingfox

Out for drinks tonight, England vs SA tomorrow at Twickers followed by a few more drinks, and depending on my state of health cycling on Sunday if it isn't snowing.

red_tom

Tonight - Out distributing pressie that I bought people from NY
Sat - Rowing, to a 1 year olds party in the afternoon, then out to the Footsbarn A Midsummer Night's Dream in Victoria Park in the evening
Sun - Rowing, sleeping :girl:

TVC

My brand new father in law is having his hip replaced tomorrow, so Louise and I are on taxi/mother in law sitting/cooking/hospital visitor duties for the whole weekend. Good job it won't be cycling weather out there.

For once I have no plans. I may ride a bike at some point. Failing that I may go to the gym. Maybe I'll get together for a girls ride with a couple of mates...or I might go shopping and spend my hugely generous* performance bonus that I just got for working my ass off all year.

*irony

One forecast say's it'll freeze over night and warm up to a barmy 5 deg. Another forecast says it'll not freeze but only warm up to 2 deg and it'll be windier. So tomorrow's club run could be interesting; I better look for that Roubaix stuff. After this nice weather tomorrow its suppose to change for the worse so Sunday will be a quiet one.

Nik

mr Mag00 said:
im hoping a ride tomorrow am, office work pm some grant applications to finish, and then help other half rearrange her business on sunday as financial climate has forced some drastic cuts and change of direction.

Been out thurhday night, couldn't get me out of bed till 12pm :girl:, thankfully didn't have to go to work:thumbsup:

Kovu

Über Member
Rhythm Thief said:
Am I the only one planning to do a little heavy drinking this weekend?:biggrin:
Oh, except for Flying Fox.

I was. But can't now. :girl:
Working all weekend.

buggi

Bird Saviour
Kirstie said:
...and spend my hugely generous* performance bonus that I just got for working my ass off all year.

*irony

your round then eh Kirst?? :biggrin:

not got much on, might go for a :girl: on Saturday and then on Sunday i am going to visit Bosley my new ferret :biggrin::bravo:

Sittingduck

Legendary Member
I shall be braving the cold winds and going out for a ride in the morning. Hope to exceed 35 miles but not sure how I will get on :blush:

Sunday will be a day of rest/alcohol/DVD's :biggrin:

Top Bottom