Oops

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Happy69

Regular
Seems as I'm planning on spending alot of money buying a brompton and the fact that I've hardly cycled much in the last couple of years I got my hybrid bicycle out, pumped up the tyres, put a reflective jacket and helmet on and went for a cold cycle, what I didn't check was the brakes, the rear was ok but the front were seized open, maybe I need to check bicycle properly next time plus the chain is a rusty mess

Slioch

Guru
Oh dear.
If any of the "Brompton-mafia" on here were to read that they would 1) have apoplexy, 2) brand you as a heretic, and 3) black-ball you from ever being allowed to join their club.
Hopefully they don't stray too far from the Folding Bikes part of the forum so will never see this!

^_^^_^^_^

Seriously though, kudos to you for being keen enough to get out there in these temperatures. A bit of fettling and a few squirts of GT85 will hopefully sort you out.

Globalti

Legendary Member
With a reflective jacket you will of course be protected from misfortune. You'll be able to ride out in front of s truck and it will glide magically past you. No car will hit you and no bus will crush you into the kerb.

OP
OP
Happy69

Happy69

Regular
With a reflective jacket you will of course be protected from misfortune. You'll be able to ride out in front of s truck and it will glide magically past you. No car will hit you and no bus will crush you into the kerb.
I live in the countryside so cars go very fast

Top Bottom