Open Letter To Manchester Cyclists

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gb155

Fan Boy No More.
Dear Cyclists that use Wilmslow Road/Stockport Road.

I know im fat. I know you think I cant hold 20mph and are shocked when I do, but please, for the love of god, if you are "racing" me dont jump a red light as I will only catch up again :tongue: (Helmet Cam footage to follow :smile:)

The End !!!

dan_bo

How much does it cost to Oldham?
Savage! knock 'em dead G!

OP
OP
gb155

gb155

Fan Boy No More.
dan_bo said:
Savage! knock 'em dead G!

I find it amusing, amusing when they are half dead , clinging onto my back wheel, they then "claim" victory by passing me at a but and then slow down as they are knackered...only to get passed again and the whole thing starts again.... LOL

I love cycling :tongue:

I haven't came across a RLjer that I couldn't catch up with, yet. I suppose it is some sort of compensatory mechanism for their lack of athletic prowess...:tongue:

Moodyman

Legendary Member
GB - just out of interest, did you get specific wheels when you started cycling or did you use the stock wheels that came with your bike?

I'm 17 stone and feel that my rear wheel is carrying a lot. 39 stone is something else.

OP
OP
gb155

gb155

Fan Boy No More.
Moodyman said:
GB - just out of interest, did you get specific wheels when you started cycling or did you use the stock wheels that came with your bike?

I'm 17 stone and feel that my rear wheel is carrying a lot. 39 stone is something else.

Im 19 ish now and the wheels on my roadies (Surosa and Ribble) are the stock ones, when I started I used a MTB tho .

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
gb155 said:
Dear Cyclists that use Wilmslow Road/Stockport Road.

Wasn't me - I'd say hello !!! :tongue:

Rob3rt

Man or Moose!
Where's the footage? :smile:

BTW wasnt me :tongue: Know how you feel, put on some major sprinting to prove a point to a pair of morons about 2 days ago, little did I realise but one of the manchester polo, cantgoslo guys was trying to cling to my wheel as I took off at 30mph past the union, left him pretty puffed trying to keep up. Not to say I wasnt pretty puffed like, cause actually I was, hence why I didnt want to speak to him :smile: couldnt let it be known that I had tired myself out :angry:

BTW didnt realise you were from Manchester, if you see someone riding a Fuji Track bike with shoshin and hello kitty stickers on it and full aero bars, wearing a helmet cam and looking a bit gormless, say hi (its me)!

OP
OP
gb155

gb155

Fan Boy No More.
Rob3rt said:
Where's the footage? :tongue:

BTW wasnt me :evil: Know how you feel, put on some major sprinting to prove a point to a pair of morons about 2 days ago, little did I realise but one of the manchester polo, cantgoslo guys was trying to cling to my wheel as I took off at 30mph past the union, left him pretty puffed trying to keep up. Not to say I wasnt pretty puffed like, cause actually I was, hence why I didnt want to speak to him ;) couldnt let it be known that I had tired myself out :smile:

BTW didnt realise you were from Manchester, if you see someone riding a Fuji Track bike with shoshin and hello kitty stickers on it and full aero bars, wearing a helmet cam and looking a bit gormless, say hi (its me)!

footage didnt turn out as expeced :sad: GUTTED

peteoc

can't have been me as I didn't ride today...........but the question is what part of Wilmslow Road are you referring to?

I go down the A34 and left onto Wilmslow Road at Parrs Wood cinema.

Top Bottom