Oppps, i made a mistake and feel awful about it

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Drago

Legendary Member
Good God above man! You have man flu and you're not in intensive care? The ringing you heard was probably in your ears.

I spun round in a food queue once to check where everybody was sat and majestically kicked the crutches from under the person behind who went down with a right clatter ....

... and accidentally stole his wallet!

Globalti

Legendary Member
I feel bad because I slightly teased a very keen roadie, you know the sort... emaciated face with several days of stubble, cycling cap on in the cafe and an air of self-conscious seriousness about him. He had left his Specialized Venge S-Works outside and he and his pal, also emaciated and stubbled, had left a Tarmac S-Works. Both were wearing identical kit from a race team sponsored by a local bike supermarket and I've just Googled them and see that they are Very Serious Cat 2 and Cat 3 racers indeed.

Anyway the Venge was covered in mud, the roads being wet from last night's rain. I walked in and breezily observed: "That Venge needs some mudguards, doesn't it!"

Serious emaciated roadie no.1 looked at me in disgust and replied: "It's SUMMER!"

I feel a bit bad now at not having taken them seriously enough.

Top Bottom