Order off geargurl

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Can vary a bit from the US - give it a good week or so, and Thanksgiving is a 'BIG' holiday for them....

OP
OP
Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd

Miserable Old Bar Steward
fossyant said:
Can vary a bit from the US - give it a good week or so, and Thanksgiving is a 'BIG' holiday for them....
Yeah, after I posted this I looked at the site and they are shut from the 20th 'til the 26th, ordered it on the 11th but geargurl says that the postage system also slows down at this time of year.
Never mind, I can still con myself that I'm doing 12-18mph when in reality I'm probably doing 4-8mph! Ignorance is bliss so they say !!

e-rider

crappy member
Can I ask why you ordered a cycle computer from the USA? Was it really that much cheaper? If you only saved a few quid think of the hassle if you have a problem with it OR if customs do a ramdom check and send you the bill before releasing the item - you'll soon be paying more than double I would guess!

tundragumski said:
Can I ask why you ordered a cycle computer from the USA? Was it really that much cheaper? If you only saved a few quid think of the hassle if you have a problem with it OR if customs do a ramdom check and send you the bill before releasing the item - you'll soon be paying more than double I would guess!

Back then, geargurl used to give a free Trek with every 'puter purchased from them.
Everyone on here bought one and got it shipped back - once a year there is a Geargurl reunion for all of the lucky ones. Someone might be able to tell you more...
tundragumski - sounds like something Dayvo would get on his golf course fairway. ;)

Top Bottom