Ordered my new bike!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bonj2

never liked them women's bikes without a top tube. they look like there'd be far too much stress where the tubes join up just above/in front of the bottom bracket area.

Abitrary

This ones made of steel though so it will flex.

Keith Oates

Janner
It would make a nice pub bike, in the dark nobody would see it and so they wouldn't nick it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OP
OP
mickle

mickle

innit
Upon delivery my intention is to assemble the velocepede to roadworthy condition, inflate its covers to the prescribed atmospheres, don my kilt, sporran and masonic regalia and then proceed to expose a photographic plate to the vision of manliness that will be yours truly aboard and bestride the previously aforementioned contraption.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
mickle said:
Upon delivery my intention is to assemble the velocepede to roadworthy condition, inflate its covers to the prescribed atmospheres, don my kilt, sporran and masonic regalia and then proceed to expose a photographic plate to the vision of manliness that will be yours truly aboard and bestride the previously aforementioned contraption.

A photo of a Scotsman on a Mary Poppins bike would do... :wacko::wacko:

OP
OP
mickle

mickle

innit
Its a 3 speed AfricaBike. For every two sold a third is sent to Africa, and they choose a different country every year. They are given to district nurses, doctors and the like. Its a great scheme which should be supported.

I'm getting mine for free, I hope no-one dies as a result.

Top Bottom