Orro, Giant or Cannondale

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dark46

Veteran
What do people think of them?
I went into a shop today and noticed a few and the look amazing.

The other bikes I've to talked to shops about are a Cannondale Synapse 105 Disk, Fuji Gran Fondo2.7 and a Merida Ride 94 carbon.

Just so hard to Choose

Big Nick

Have a few test rides, I was set on a Giant Defy, very nearly bought a Cannondale Synapse and ended up with a Bianchi!!

Some bikes just fit you better than others but you won't know which unless you have a test of them

MikeW-71

Veteran
I love my Giants, but at an event, the sponsoring shop brought some Canondales and I got a good look at a Synapse disc..... which is gorgeous! Extremely well finished and it would be on my short list if I was looking for a new bike.

Kbrook

Veteran
My LBS stocks Orro, they look nice but seem to be a premium price for a new brand. You could get a similar spec Giant, Canyon, Rose for much less. If I remember correctly the Orro does have half decent wheels but then again so does a similar spec Canyon or Rose, maybe not the Giant.

jnrmczip

I've had a giant defy 5 entry level road bike which has never failed me and took delivery of a giant all road 2 on Friday been out on it today and I can only praise it 849 quid well spent

OP
OP
Dark46

Dark46

Veteran
I've paid for bike and pick up Thursday. Will later you know later as there are people here in the club and i don't want the surprise out the bag exactly yet

OP
OP
Dark46

Dark46

Veteran
I will review and reveal on Thursday. I've ridden the bike on a turbo trainer for about 1/2 yesterday. I had a fitting which took about an hour. All good one of the club was there in the shop yesterday. Graham said "Unless I can get the bike to fit him properly he's not having it". Refreshing for a shop owner to put the customer first. Not a sell just to get the money in.

Obviously my profile pic will change too

OP
OP
Dark46

Dark46

Veteran
The bike has landed and have been out for a quick 10 miler and just can't believe how different the bike felt. Not just in lightness but also in response. The 105 gearing is amazing.

Theory ride has do far been in the dark and set 7 pb segments. Just can't wait till I can get used to the bike woohoo

Attachments

• received_10152735073920678.jpeg
    received_10152735073920678.jpeg
    126.1 KB · Views: 220

Pale Rider

Legendary Member
The bike has landed and have been out for a quick 10 miler and just can't believe how different the bike felt. Not just in lightness but also in response. The 105 gearing is amazing.

Theory ride has do far been in the dark and set 7 pb segments. Just can't wait till I can get used to the bike woohoo

I know what @vickster would say.

Nice bike, Orroble colour.

Top Bottom