Ottadini racer frame 00133

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
We are a charity that receives, restores and sells donated bikes. All proceeds to our charity (Camtrust, life skills for adults with disabilities). We have just been given this bicycle which is in excellent condition. Original finish almost undamaged, half-chrome front and rear forks, perfect. Little used.
Would any of you make an offer for it. You would have to collect it from our premises and workshops near Cambridge.

2023-11-20 ottadini (1).JPG

2023-11-20 ottadini (2).JPG

2023-11-20 ottadini (3).JPG
ambridge.

Cycleops

Legendary Member
Very nice bike. After being on the forum for a bit longer you should be able to post it in the 'For Sale or Auction' section . Be sure to make a thing about it having a Dura-Ace group set and give frame size

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
Looks lovely. Too far, and too big, for me, but would fit @biggs682 who's closer.

Agree that the Dura-Ace groupset adds quite a bit of value. Suggest £400+ as a donation depending upon the frameset tubing.

Last edited:
OP
OP
C

charles491

Hello again - the frame size is 21 1/2 inches. There is no transfer to tell what the tubing is but, judging from the light weight and the general high quality, must be good. The seat pillar and handlebar stem both move freely for adjustment. The chainset and derailleurs are Dura Ace. The bike needs to be collected from near Cambridge, at the address of our Camtrust charity. All the best, Charles

OP
OP
C

charles491

Thread on here says Vitus
https://www.cyclechat.net/threads/ottadini.248345/
Elsewhere it's Reynolds 531 ST,
https://www.bikeforums.net/classic-vintage/499628-colin-laing-bicycles-7.html
Very nice bike. After being on the forum for a bit longer you should be able to post it in the 'For Sale or Auction' section . Be sure to make a thing about it having a Dura-Ace group set and give frame size

As a newcomer I don't know how to navigate your site. How can you set up an auction? Thanks for your interest, Charles

OP
OP
C

charles491

Looks lovely. Too far, and too big, for me, but would fit @biggs682 who's closer.

Agree that the Dura-Ace groupset adds quite a bit of value. Suggest £400+ as a donation depending upon the frameset tubing.

Thanks for your interest. We can't establish the frameset tubing but are trying, Charles

VorDog

Hello,
Is this bicycle still available?
I know it was a few months back posted, just read the thread today.

I am a fan of the brand, great looking bikes!

Top Bottom