Over a certain age in England? Book your Covid vaccine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

glasgowcyclist

Charming but somewhat feckless
Mod note:

Stickied.
Could you update the title to show that this is for England only?

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!

Kajjal

Guru
Just received my armful of Astrazeneca nanobots. Waiting for my DNA to change...
No wonder we have a shortage, how much did they have to pump into a huge yellow duck like yourself :ohmy:

Andy_R

Hard of hearing..I said Herd of Herring..oh FFS..
No wonder we have a shortage, how much did they have to pump into a huge yellow duck like yourself :ohmy:

Oh no....what's happening..

1616088710832.png

captain nemo1701

Space cadet. Deck 42 Main Engineering.
That is a side effect after two days.
I had mine Tuesday, felt crap in the night, shivered uncontrollably in bed and then nearly threw up. Had to contend with feverish sweating too, didn't have a good night:sad:. Took yesterday off ill, felt something like a hangover oddly without drinking. But hey, between mild discomfort and a fatal lung disease, I'll deal with a pseudo-hangover any day:okay:.

I had mine Tuesday, felt crap in the night, shivered uncontrollably in bed and then nearly threw up. Had to contend with feverish sweating too, didn't have a good night:sad:. Took yesterday off ill, felt something like a hangover oddly without drinking. But hey, between mild discomfort and a fatal lung disease, I'll deal with a pseudo-hangover any day:okay:.
Had mine yesterday, cancelled ride today as a precaution but not too bad really :okay:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom