Over size Ceramic Pully wheels

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
Just 9mph? I fitted 14 of them and am going for the land speed record next year...

You could of course replace Brompton wheels with those jockey wheels for riding in the snow. About the same size.

Well I certainly didn't think I would cause such a disputation amongst you all:stop: So as I'm not anywhere near the pros speed, in fact I'm lucky if I attain 15 mph average though perhaps if I was mad enough to shell out £399.00 and postage I could perhaps get a max average speed of 15.7mph all the time thanks for all your thoughts on this.

newts

Veteran
Hambini did say that AbsoluteCrap's testing method was flawed & their quoted energy saving claims didn't hold up to any form of respected scrutiny by peers.

Yes pertaining to the above of Absolute Blacks When making a video that will go out nation wide to all and sundry especially as anybody can see it you would think that perhaps there are other words to describe the quaintly and performance

hatler

Guru
How much do they weigh? Reduced friction is one thing, but if these things have greater mass then they may provide greater inertial losses.
And they're rotating, so even worse, bigger diameter, angular inertia and all that.

SkipdiverJohn

Deplorable Brexiteer
I cannot watch any of his videos, the language just isn't called for at all.

Yes pertaining to the above of Absolute Blacks When making a video that will go out nation wide to all and sundry especially as anybody can see it you would think that perhaps there are other words to describe the quaintly and performance

Most Hambini videos are rather sweary, and if you don't like it then don't watch. When it comes to the engineering he knows his onions even if he has a rather "robust" presentation style. He's making content for grown-ups, not perpetually offended babies.

keithmac

Guru
I'm not offended easily but there's just no need for it, sounds like he's trying to impress his mates in the playground..

Top Bottom