Overshoes - daft design

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Threevok

Growing old disgracefully
That IS a rubbish design :eek:

midlife

Guru
Sorted :smile:

Meurig_Evans_22.jpg

andrew_s

Legendary Member
It's probably that you want the velcro on the outside of the foot where it won't foul the crank, and that if you had the overlap the other way, pulling it tight and sticking the velcro down would be a two-handed job, rather than the one-handed job it is.

PK99

Legendary Member
It's probably that you want the velcro on the outside of the foot where it won't foul the crank, and that if you had the overlap the other way, pulling it tight and sticking the velcro down would be a two-handed job, rather than the one-handed job it is.

my reading of it too. I had a pair that worked the same way

U

User6179

[QUOTE 5029716, member: 9609"]Is there any reason why the overlapping part of the velcro fastener on these overshoes faces forward - It just seems daft that any rain blowing onto them gets blown into the velco part where it can easily work its way through, I wear them inside out to combat this but can't help think, is there a reason for the design ?
View attachment 382096 [/QUOTE]

Are you wearing steel toe cap boots under them ?

wonderloaf

Veteran
Yeahbut the OP turns them inside out so the opening is towards the back and doesn't seem to have any problems, so still a crap design. I'd rather use two hands and have better water resistance and suffer the small amount of inconvenience.

Top Bottom