Overshoes

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I would not recommend those.

+ 1 for me. Two pairs of Endura overshoes have been binned. My latest overshoe is a BBB Waterflex which has only lasted a season but I will problably replace with the same or a more durable overshoe in the BBB range such as the Ultrawear.

BWS-12.jpg

I have found that wrapping my shoe in Gladwrap and then fitting the overshoe works a treat.

GLAD_EasyCut_Disp+Refill_Lrg.jpg

Andrew

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
Just out of curiosity, what's the difference between road overshoes and MTB ones?

I've got a pair of BBBs which seem to be pretty robust. I can't remember what model they are, all I know is that they've 'heavy duty' printed on them. I'd buy them again, if I manage to find out what they are.

U

User482

Endura overshoes are rubbish. My first set (mtb) lasted three rides before the bottom wore through. My second set (replaced under warranty) are heading the same way. They also make your feet very clammy on a long ride.

Klausmeister

I got a pair BBB ones and managed to put holes in the toes within 2 months, plus with my skinny ankles they never did up tight enough around the top. I bought a pair of reduced planet x ones for a tenner and even though they aren't as "fancy" they work a lot better. Thicker, toughened material on the toes and velco fastener which allows me to get them really tight around the ankle. Very much recommended.
http://www.planet-x-bikes.co.uk/i/q/CLPXOSH-XL-BLK/planet_x_neoprene_overshoes___x_large___black

Top Bottom