P&CA forum locked?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mugshot

Cracking a solo.
All the posts in the Politics forum are locked. At first i thought i mustn't be logged in, but I am... any ideas why it's locked? Is it just me?
Been like that for donkeys Monty, it's all about the NACA now.

OP
OP
MontyVeda

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
I got a message (as the thread starter) that it had been moved to a different forum - I guess the mods private account. At another guess, the trolling needs cleaning up.
Thanks. It's a shame when a thread gets clouded by someone wanting the spend their Saturday evening trying to ruin a good discussion... and succeeding :sad:

Inertia

I feel like I could... TAKE ON THE WORLD!!
Yeah the thread to discuss inequality for women has been disrupted and spoiled so much by people, it had to be removed to be cleaned up. Feels like this says something.

Mugshot

Cracking a solo.
[QUOTE 5548400, member: 9609"]I can't see how the thread was disrupted or spoilt, I certainly did not see any posts that were not relevant or trolling. Surely threads can be a little more than clap-a-longs? The article linked too seemed deeply flawed and overwhelmingly one sided.[/QUOTE]
You said you hadn't even read it, after you had taken the time to post in the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom