P*ssing in the shower

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Mrs richp confessed , slightly shamefacedly, to me yesterday that she was so desperate that she'd p*ssed in the shower. Had I ever done that she asked?
I told her that I can barely remember an occasion when I hadn't:blush:

Is it only me?:blush:

Lardyboy

Most definitely! :blush:

Dayvo

just passin' through
rich p said:
Mrs richp confessed , slightly shamefacedly, to me yesterday that she was so desperate that she'd p*ssed in the shower. Had I ever done that she asked?
I told her that I can barely remember an occasion when I hadn't:blush:

Is it only me?:biggrin:

No! :blush:
But NOT on a regular basis!

Dayvo

just passin' through
Once, however, hungover on a crossing between Stockholm and Helsinki, I was puking and shitting at the same time in the shower! :biggrin::blush::sad:

I DID clean up after me, though! :blush:

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
Dayvo said:
Once, however, hungover on a crossing between Stockholm and Helsinki, I was puking and shitting at the same time in the shower! :biggrin::blush::sad:

I DID clean up after me, though! :blush:

Good grief:ohmy:
I've not been that bad, but as for pi****g in the shower, well, um, most nights.

Dayvo

just passin' through
Has anyone ever drunk any? For a bet/laugh?
Hypothetically speaking, of course! :sad::biggrin: :blush:

Melvil

twentysix by twentyfive said:
Is that why you were puking and shitting in the shower ? :blush: :biggrin:

I have. I got absolutely wasted one night, must have woken up in the middle of the night needing a wee, found the first thing in the room I could, which was a pint glass. Anyway, upon waking, totally parched, I grabbed the first thing to hand which had fluid and downed it. Surprisingly tasteless although it hadn't had time to, er, ferment.

However, definitely not something to repeat!

Dayvo

just passin' through
Apologies for a bad joke:
A homosexual goes into a delicatessen and asks for a large salami sausage.
He is asked if he wants it to be sliced up, to which he replies, 'What do you think my arse is, a moneybox?

Top Bottom