Pain cave decoration

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

vickster

Legendary Member
I discovered that one the other night. I agree it has potential.
Maybe some pictures of Bradley Wiggins & David Millar. Some jerseys. A Flanders flag & a Yorkshire flag.
Some TDF buntin.
Sounds like you've got it figured out so...?

screenman

Legendary Member
Ohh it’s white. Ultra white paint, need sun shades needed until it’s broken up.

Mine has a grey floor and blue units/bench.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
My name is Maximus Gluteus Maximus, Commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor, Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife, and I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.
What a strange coincidence - I recited that to someone last night (well, the actual words spoken in the film!)...

I have been reading 'Meditations' by Marcus Aurelius, and was trying to explain who he was - in the end, resorting to a mention of 'Gladiator'.

As for decorating a pain cave... paint the walls white, then cut your finger and daub a small cross on the wall in blood, directly in front of the turbo trainer. When you are suffering, stare at the cross and repeat "I have been very weak, and must try harder" as you bust a gut trying to. You won't even notice the rest of the building! :laugh:

Last edited:

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
If you are serious about your training, you won't be needing any decorations. Embrace the suffering ethic! Glazed tiles, harsh lighting...…
pain cave.png

BTW, you might just be allowed a small fridge for the performance enhancing drugs.

Last edited:

Ajay

Veteran
The Sufferfest flag is all you need, you’ll be too busy chewing stem to worry about what’s on your wall. Unless of course you’re playing video games on Zwift with the weight dopers:tongue:

Attachments

• A9F31BA0-EE63-4EA2-AC95-64721F681120.jpeg
    A9F31BA0-EE63-4EA2-AC95-64721F681120.jpeg
    31.4 KB · Views: 13

tom73

Guru
I discovered that one the other night. I agree it has potential.
Maybe some pictures of Bradley Wiggins & David Millar. Some jerseys. A Flanders flag & a Yorkshire flag.
Some TDF buntin.

Don't really matter as it will all just melt away once the Yorkshire flag is up. ;)
I've been thinking along the same lines. Mine is our back room/ office. I project Zwift onto one wall , one has the window so not much left and that's taken by a massive Snoopy print (plan of death from Mrs73 if removed) and one is wall to wall shelves. Love to go all out like some that's on the net but can't. Think the big Yorkshire flag may just about fill the wall I have left. :okay:

If you fancy having some one off personal cycling art made try marksanderson.art met him at the bike show nice guy and his illustrations are quite cool too.

postman

Legendary Member
May i suggest two full sized posters of Corbyn and Abbott placed behind you.Now if that does not motivate you to cycle away from those two,nothing will.

OP
OP
Milzy

Milzy

Guru
Don't really matter as it will all just melt away once the Yorkshire flag is up. ;)
I've been thinking along the same lines. Mine is our back room/ office. I project Zwift onto one wall , one has the window so not much left and that's taken by a massive Snoopy print (plan of death from Mrs73 if removed) and one is wall to wall shelves. Love to go all out like some that's on the net but can't. Think the big Yorkshire flag may just about fill the wall I have left. :okay:

If you fancy having some one off personal cycling art made try marksanderson.art met him at the bike show nice guy and his illustrations are quite cool too.
I have some shelves & cupboards so some of the prints will be smaller. Saves expense I suppose.

Top Bottom