Pain cave decoration

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Milzy

Milzy

Guru
The Sufferfest flag is all you need, you’ll be too busy chewing stem to worry about what’s on your wall. Unless of course you’re playing video games on Zwift with the weight dopers:tongue:
I may purchase. Paid for full year of Sufferfest it’s awesome. Also I Zwift for the LOL’s.

OP
OP
Milzy

Milzy

Guru
My unused pain cave is the large back bedroom.. Bikes in there on the trainer but it's just not something i can get into.
Boring..
You’re old school though. Us new school guys prefer indoor training to been out on the road. There’s so much software, we can cycle all over the world without the risk of cars or rubbish weather. Then when you do finally venture into daylight for that sportive you booked 6 months ago, you’ll be dropping everyone on the flat & climbs.
It’s the future, indoor cycling tech is going off the scale now.

FishFright

More wheels than sense
You’re old school though. Us new school guys prefer indoor training to been out on the road. There’s so much software, we can cycle all over the world without the risk of cars or rubbish weather. Then when you do finally venture into daylight for that sportive you booked 6 months ago, you’ll be dropping everyone on the flat & climbs.
It’s the future, indoor cycling tech is going off the scale now.

I'm so glad to old school right now ! But hey if you love it then go for it , it's all good stuff :smile:

OP
OP
Milzy

Milzy

Guru
Haha, nice one! Did you do the Tour?
I skipped the tour after sore throat set in but I don’t mind because you can do the tour on your own at anytime really. One day I might go for the Knights badge but I’ll set them all to 70%.

Ajay

Veteran
I skipped the tour after sore throat set in but I don’t mind because you can do the tour on your own at anytime really. One day I might go for the Knights badge but I’ll set them all to 70%.
Wise move, the Tour would’ve made it much worse!
I did my Knighthood mostly at 75%, I had to dial it right back in video 8 (There is no try) when I hit a wall, got back on track after a strong coffee and a pack of choccie hobnobs:rolleyes:.
70ish% is the right place to start if your 4dp numbers are right and you’re riding erg.

OP
OP
Milzy

Milzy

Guru
Wise move, the Tour would’ve made it much worse!
I did my Knighthood mostly at 75%, I had to dial it right back in video 8 (There is no try) when I hit a wall, got back on track after a strong coffee and a pack of choccie hobnobs:rolleyes:.
70ish% is the right place to start if your 4dp numbers are right and you’re riding erg.
I could do with re-doing my 4dp. I think my 5 min MAP has increased the most over the last few months.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
My pain cave is also a busy garage, so bikes, tools, storage all over the walls, no space for 'posters'. :blush:

Top Bottom