Pair of 700c wheels

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Pair of alloy 700c wheels in the Hull area, free to anyone who wants them (and can collect them)

These wheels came off a Falcon I bought a couple of years ago - they've done me well but it was time to upgrade them. Might be useful to someone, if they can true them/repair. No idea if they're the originals though.

Back wheel is still in especially good nick, and has on it a six speed cassette. Rigida brand I think, and has nuts on rather than quick release.

Front wheel isn't anywhere near as nice, both are out of true but the front took an especially damaging buckle whilst riding along boardwalks near the docks, making part of the wheel flat. DIY fix which originally worked has lead to a slight crack coming through - they still ride nice though and though you can feel it, its bearable (originally it felt like riding on cobbles, constantly). Weinnman I think, with a Malliard QR.

Both are out of true - with a bit of work (especially the rear) something could be done with them to make them run really nice again, or they'll be great on a brakeless fixie. I just don't have the tools, or the time right now.

(I'll also get some photos tomorrow if I get chance).

Top Bottom