Pampering

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
A

Abitrary

Rhythm Thief said:

lucid, as ever

walker

Call me a bog poof (ok, keep it down) but I do like going for a massage, or a turkish bath etc. And yes I have spent the odd weekend in a spa, and yes I am a man. but then I work pretty much 7 days a week most of the time some days working 18 hours a day, Fitting my cycling around that as well as other commitments I think I deserve a weekend to relax outside of my own home

frog

Totally cringe making is when you hear middle aged men saying of their equally middle aged wives, "The girlies are going for a pampering weekend."

Agreed!

It would be more accurate to say the aircraft carriers were going into dry dock for a refit :evil:

snorri

Legendary Member
Abitrary said:
If anyone, *anyone*, ever come at me trying to pamper me...

I swear...

This posting, and your other one referring to sucking piss up your penis, leads me to believe that a lack of personal touching in your life is causing you some form of mental anguish. In order to cover up this condition, you would have us believe you have developed a hard shell and do not require any form of human affection or support.:evil:
Kick the booze Abitrary.

frog

I remember hearing of one "Health Weekend" where they spent the entire time knocking back vodka and mars bars that they'd smuggled in.

Good move bringing your own in when you consider the horrendous mark up the staff would charge for buying contraband off them :evil:

Arch

Married to Night Train
If 'pampering' meant being taken for a nice day out somewhere, and then being cooked dinner, and settling down in front of a good film with some chocolate, I'd be happy. But I couldn't be arsed with it if it was having your hair done and such like...

Arch said:
If 'pampering' meant being taken for a nice day out somewhere, and then being cooked dinner, and settling down in front of a good film with some chocolate, I'd be happy. But I couldn't be arsed with it if it was having your hair done and such like...

I think it means having lots of massages and your nails done etc. The entertainment is hearing the screams of someone who ordered a full Hollywood waxing while under the influence of smuggled vodka. :evil:

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Like Walker, I do like a massage - in fact I have to fess up here to liking being stroked by a woman - is that pampering?
And I certainly do not work 18 hours a day, 7 days a week to justify my predilections.:evil:

Top Bottom