Panasonic DX6000

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tony Raynor

Need for steeds
Go @biggs682 get those bikes sold and more new ones so we can salivate over the pictures

Milkfloat

An Peanut
what are you doing at Le Mans spectating ?

been a few years since i have been there

Its Tange 1 tubing which is same as 531 , there is always the Mercian :laugh:

Le Mans is a work jolly, we sponsor one of the cars. This year I get the full VIP treatment, although I do have to work a bit and give pit tours and waffle to important customers. Normally I go as a punter with a tent, no shower and a couple of cases of very warm beer.

I absolutely convinced myself that the Americans was too small as soon as I saw it. Far too dangerous to think otherwise :smile:

OP
OP
biggs682

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
Just back from longest ride by 33 miles on this machine , found a couple of new to me roads .

IMG_20170610_060945827_HDR.jpg

A total of 45 miles covered this morning , never missed a beat or gear change.

IMG_20170610_064241345.jpg

It's really impressed me in the same way as the Bridgestone Rb02 I have does .

I even bagged my first trig point

OP
OP
biggs682

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
Le Mans is a work jolly, we sponsor one of the cars. This year I get the full VIP treatment, although I do have to work a bit and give pit tours and waffle to important customers. Normally I go as a punter with a tent, no shower and a couple of cases of very warm beer.

I absolutely convinced myself that the Americans was too small as soon as I saw it. Far too dangerous to think otherwise :smile:

That's a good jolly then

Well if you wanted to try the Panasonic ,Mercian or the Holdsworth 531sl i have just shout all are 24" plus frames

Last edited:
Top Bottom