Pancakes

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Batter late than never...

Brock

I've just munched my way through four. Happy shrove tuesday! Something to do with Jesus isn't it?

longers

Legendary Member
I'd have had six but grudgingly with a smile on my face let the lodger have half of them.

I hope he's not here next year.

Hey! It's nearly time for 'Masterchef' - I do hope we are not all "pan frying" them...:blush:

Any creative sorts out there who might be blending them in with a bit of samphire or jus a la limon? :biggrin:

:laugh:

I pigged down three on top of a nice pasta meal.

Had a great evening with them as the kids (10 and 13 made them) - I just cleared up the mess!
After testing maple syrup, chocolate sauce, honey and toffee sauce I decided good old sugar and lemon juice is best.

Cubist

Still wavin'
Over The Hill said:
I pigged down three on top of a nice pasta meal.

Had a great evening with them as the kids (10 and 13 made them) - I just cleared up the mess!
After testing maple syrup, chocolate sauce, honey and toffee sauce I decided good old sugar and lemon juice is best.

With you on that! Cubette wanted to make them and managed to toss the first one perfectly. Not to be outdone, Cubester had a go and got his right too. Nothing like a bit of competetive rivalry amongst 11 yr old twins! They spread theirs with melted chocolate, but I'm afraid you just can't beat sugar and lemon. (Mrs Cube cleared up....!)

Top Bottom