Pannier rack and bags

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I’m after some cheap racks and bags to fit to a utility bike. 700c rim brake.

I can trade for two Btwin 700x32 wired gravel tyres x2 or pay postage.

The cheaper the better as the bike is not worth much.

walkman-man

I have a basic far East built alloy rack plus vintage three in one pannier going spare. I can send pics if you'd like. Whereabouts are you located? It would be easier if you'd collect rather than trying to post them.

walkman-man

OK well Teeside isn't local to me so a collection's not an option, but posting everything is still OK I guess, although I will have to have a trawl around for a big enough box. Anyway, here's a few pics:
IMG-20220411-191546-2.jpg
IMG-20220811-201629.jpg
IMG-20220811-201623.jpg
IMG-20220411-191546.jpg
IMG-20220811-201225.jpg
IMG-20220811-201217.jpg
IMG-20220411-191512.jpg
The panniers are by Octopus and are canvas. Pretty tough and I've carried a good weight of stuff in them with no hassle. The colour is little faded along the top though. I was actually able to find two racks. The first is an alloy one with a single attachment which fixes to the seatpost pinch bolt. The second one is steel and has two attachment which are best used with braze ons on your frame, if yours has these. Or if can fix to the bolt. The steel one would seem to be sturdier and also has a sprung grabber thing for holding the panniers etc. I'll ask £5 for each item. If you're interested then I'll work out the postage cost.

OP
OP
bikingdad90
@walkman-man, I’m now sorted for a rack and I’ll pass on the panniers, I’m looking for clip on ones so I can remove them and do the weekly shop, using them as “bags for life”.

walkman-man

Sure, well I don't have any more to offer. It would have helped save time/bother if you'd have thought to specify you were after a particular type of pannier in your opening post.

Top Bottom